Re: [LUG] ISP problems??

On 02/11/13 07:44, Ray Smith wrote:
On 1 Nov 2013 23:43, "damian brown" <jvc260w@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jvc260w@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

 > i say stay away from sky. im with them and there useless
 >
 > i've nothing but problems since day one

This is really an example of not pleasing everyone all the time.
I've had some problems over the course of 4 or 5 years, but on the whole
Sky have been pretty good in my experience.

Ray.

Sent from my Nexus 7

See my last reply, I steer well clear of all the big ISP's. Whether they are fine for some people or not, I feel that they have too many clients and you become just a number and so almost irrelevant. Just my opinion,

Neil