Re: [LUG] ISP problems??

I'm on Zen, broadband only. I would go so far as to say that I am very happy with them. The only time in four+ years they've come close to being in the wrong or negligent they gave me a nice freebie; the rest of the time, they're obviously competent at all levels and (precious thing!) they communicate well with the customer, keeping you informed of progress. They also follow up well and make sure they understand in detail if there's even a hint that you might not be happy.