Re: [LUG] ISP problems??

On 01/11/13 23:43, damian brown wrote:

I think we also discussed wifi-hijacking before, somebody stealing your
bandwidth and checking everyone on your lan is off it, and checking
throughput on your router if you can? (ie, download and upload byte counters
aren't ticking along when you're not using it)

If not, then yeah, contention as recently discussed could be it.

--
> i say stay away from sky. im with them and there useless
>
> i've nothing but problems since day one

I would never consider Sky for anything, or most of the other 'big boys'. BT, Talktalk etc.

Thanks

Neil