Re: [LUG] website

Wow! Talk about people getting way stressed.
I don't post often. But I do still like to get the list posts in my email.
When I see a topic of interest or thread I want to follow then occasionally I'll post.
Personally I'm subscribed to forums on android, technology, Linux etc . all over the place, either with email lists, digests or forum posts which usually end up with subscribed topics getting emails as well.
Last time I tried to log into the website to update my personal info my username and password weren't recognised despite my having posted reviews in the past. I asked for help on list and nobody was able to sort it out or even agree who was responsible for sorting it out.

What's wrong with a forum based group that has an optional email digest? A lot of user groups are set up that way.
I'm not keen on all the Facebook / twitter stuff,but that way, most people are connected enough through email to be notified of what's going on and follow a thread they're already involved with.

Ray

Sent from my Nexus 7