Re: [LUG] Strange Problem 2

On 20/12/12 18:27, George Parker wrote:

> I'm now in BusyBox
> /bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
> (initramfs) command prompt
>
> There was also a lot of error messages during boot about not being
> able to access sata.  There is info around about this where sata 6 is
> used but my cheapy m/board only has sata 3.

Also, have a look in your BIOS/UEFI settings - is your SATA mode set to
AHCI? It should be, so change it if necessary. Check and ensure your
main HDD is connected to your first SATA port if possible. Check to make
sure that legacy USB support is enabled, if applicable. Have you got a
link for the SATA 6 vs 3 mode you mention above?

Cheers