Re: [LUG] No need to bash Unity...

> BTW, I agree that Ubuntu made a mistake by making it the default
> Desktop in 11.10, it was ok but buggy and lacked some basic
> configuration options but the version introduced with 12.04 worked
> well and the version with 12.10 is really good.   But even that
> decision has some merit as the alternative was sticking with Gnome 2
> for another release.
>
> Malcolm

I agree,  I use lubuntu now however,  but was it a mistake per se,?   by
releasing early it got out to the masses, which meant the developers got
feedback which led to improvements,   it was more a gamble,  end of the
day,   you have choice,

I also agree that unity has come on a lot in recent months,

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org