Re: [LUG] Xperia Ray and Wifi

On 04/04/12 21:37, Simon Robert -Cottage wrote:

> have you tried any of the wifi apps for android, wifi fixer for example?
> I googled "android app for maintaing wifi connection" and found quite a
> few.
>
> Si

I have had a look at them, but not tried any yet. I have just spoken to
my daughter-in-law who has an Xperia Arc. She has never had any problems
with her wifi connection. Anyway, as said before, I will see what
happens when I test my phone out over Easter.

I am beginning to wonder if it is my Netgear router that Android does
not like. I wonder if both the successful tests at the computer shop in
town were via another make of router. Must ask.

I have seen via Google that several people have had problems with their
Netgear router adn Android. Will let you know how I get on.

Regards

Neil