Re: [LUG] Ubuntu 11.10...again ?

Further to my last email: Now my Libre Office documents keep printing with a whole lot of dots instead of all the letters!!! Some words are complete but more than half the words have dots instead of all the letters e.g. "I sing of Ol. f gl.. . n. . ig" (poem of ee cummings) instead of "I sing of Olaf glad and big". Help!

Is this  a driver problem (cups?) for my HP Laser jet or is it the L Office problem? How do I cure it? I have tried copy and pasting into a new doc and saving again, changing the font and the formatting. No change. It appears correctly on the page and in preview.
Life, love, peace and freedom

Pete (Le M)