Re: [LUG] KDE4 and widgets

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:49:01 +0000
Tony Ferris<tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello Tony,

I felt the same about KDE4 and was very glad that my favourite distro
held back from updating to it, until it was ready.  For me its now
preferable to KDE3. Most of the bugs have been worked out in 4.6 and I

I don't dislike it any more, just miss some of the functionality of v3.

As an example, it is no longer possible to have different backgrounds on each desktop. This was available in KDE3 and I found it very useful.

Neil