Re: [LUG] KDE4 and widgets

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:43:54 +0100

By the way, do you like KDE4?

I didn't to start with, but as I played with it more, and got it more KDE
3.* like, it grew on me.  I have tried other DEs, but haven't found
anything yet that I prefer.

There's one thing I miss greatly, and that's the ability to have
different viewing profiles in each of the view modes (icon, detail or
column) in Dolphin like you could in KDE3.

I have disliked dolphin from the start so one of the first things I did was install thunar and that is now my file manager. I got to know it when I set up my laptop with Xfce.

I also have konqueror set up as another choice. Anything rather than dolphin.

What Linux is all about, choice

Neil