Re: [LUG] KDE4 and widgets

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:18:14 +0100
George Parker <georgeparker20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello George,

> in this thread.   "I was unhappy with KDE4 until I got it looking more
> like KDE3."

It wasn't the look, but the way it works, in some respects.  At the time
of change, I didn't really know what a huge difference it would be.

Debian offers no way to go back to KDE3, so I was stuck for a while.
I'll have to see about getting Trinity on here.

--
 Regards  _
No guarantee the stimuli must be perceived the same...