Re: [LUG] KDE4 and widgets

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:43:54 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

> OK. But that still uses widgets, yes? So I can't believe such a big

Or whatever they call 'em this week.

> By the way, do you like KDE4?

I didn't to start with, but as I played with it more, and got it more KDE
3.* like, it grew on me.  I have tried other DEs, but haven't found
anything yet that I prefer.

There's one thing I miss greatly, and that's the ability to have
different viewing profiles in each of the view modes (icon, detail or
column) in Dolphin like you could in KDE3.

--
 Regards  _
You don't entertain ideas you simply bore them