Re: [LUG] Email clients for newbies

On 10/03/11 20:14, Rhia Knowles wrote:
If you are going to set up Thunderbird for people used to using
Outlook, then the Lightning extension gives you the same calendar
options they are used to.

Thanks for that. However, the people I was referring to in my original posting are not the sort to bother with using the calendar. As I said, these people (the ones I was talking to about using emails) just want a simple email client just to send and receive emails. That is one reason for rejecting such as evolution and kmail. There is simply too much included with them.

Neil