Re: [LUG] Email clients for newbies

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:27:45 +0000
Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Grant,

> Any reasons for this sentiment?

Because webmail encourages everything that's done wrong in email;

top posting, over quoting of previous text, use of html.

Then there are the issues regarding threading (reference headers
transported, but ignored), the way gmail doesn't forward (by default)
list mail to the sender.

There are no doubt other things I can't think of right now, but you get
the idea.

--
 Regards  _
Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks