Re: [LUG] OT ftp problem

On 23/02/11 20:15, James Kilty wrote:

>> Or use a command-line FTP program.

> I'd rather use konqueror as it is very straightforward as I can usually
> just drag and drop files from one folder to the other and I can see what
> I am doing.

Use a command line FTP program to understand what is going on.

I can understand reluctance to type HTTP requests by hand, but FTP was
designed for command line usage and it is the best way to figure out
what is going wrong.

Then you can watch the commands sent by a browser and figure out what is
different.

 Simon