Re: [LUG] Comical phone call. MS vs Linux & Malware.

My Father got scammed by this ( he is paranoid about viruses but will
not change to linux)
They took Â50 quid off him the first time,  then his Pc was compromised
and it took me quite some time to  repair the damage and his confidence.
They get you to download a vnc app from their web site and give them
Admin access

He had to change all his Bank details and saved passwords for login as
after telling his Bank about his, ( and asking for the Money back),
which he got.

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop