Re: [LUG] Comical phone call. MS vs Linux & Malware.

On 18/02/11 20:38, Kevin Lucas wrote:

> He had to change all his Bank details and saved passwords for login as
> after telling his Bank about his, ( and asking for the Money back),
> which he got.

This is probably worth publicising. Since the credit card companies, and
banks, will suspend accounts eventually, particularly under public pressure.

BTs response to abusive calls from overseas was particular pathetic last
time I spoke to them, which consisted basically of "change your number"
or "block all overseas calls" ?! Welcome to the 21st century guys, you'd
think they'd have some more sophisticated scheme in place to deal with
abusive phone calls by now. Guess backward compatibility carries a huge
cost...