Re: [LUG] Linux in non-Linux magazines...? Whatever next!

As far as I am aware computer shopper has run a Linux section for quite a while as has micro mart,

I noticed in another related message to this about micromart, try writing to them and ask if they can include something Linux related on a cdrom, the problem really is support, I think they would be better off doing an article on user groups, so more people can join up, then We can always help or send cd's to new users, That way new users are not intimidated by Linux but hopefully join a friendly group where they get help.

Paul

Grant Sewell wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:52:00 -0000