Re: [LUG] Meeting in Paignton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anton Channing" <achanning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] Meeting in Paignton

I bought the wrong motherboard.  My first ever self built PC),
and an AGP graphics card, and I installed Debian

I'd be inclined to disable the onboard graphics in the BIOS (or anything
else "onboard" that conflicts, such as my onboard audio with my Soundblaster
512... disabled onboard, everything went fine).  There's not always an OS
solution to every problem :)

Kind regards,

Julian