[LUG]Re: Digging Emacs out of the grave.

On 27/03/2023 11:27, rds_met wrote:
Thanks to you and everyone, on this and other “threads”.
So glad I reached out seeking community.

For meandering abstruse technical interests when you want time-out
http://weldsmith.co.uk

Now if you want a project can you tell me how I can cheaply make a piece of angle iron do a curve (v upwards curve horizontal if that makes sense) for my open source wind power design?

Tom te tom te tom