[LUG]Re: Digging Emacs out of the grave.

Thanks to you and everyone, on this and other “threads”.
So glad I reached out seeking community.

For meandering abstruse technical interests when you want time-out
http://weldsmith.co.uk

Andrew - your part of the land and sea
Just done
http://weldsmith.co.uk/nautical/230323_th_newlyn_22all/tide_newlyn_2022all.html
"Tide Newlyn all 2022 data"
Is "a nothing", but perhaps a moment’s happy perusal?

Cape Cornwall/StJust - went there Oct. (lovely late summer) with telescope
and a couple of friends one an ex trawler skipper who used to work the
waters.  Plus my 30-yr-old quid-from-a-bucket take-anywhere chart too.
Saw a real "the hare and the tortoise" with yachts going past Land's
End.  Some "not having their happiest day".  Rigging everywhere and
voyage plan in disarray clearly.  Trying to arrive at revised plans
they could/should formulate and running it past the friend beside me.
Some didn't seem to be sensing a big groundswell from a completely
different direction to the wind and the visible waves.
Others in much smaller "eponymous" cruising yachts were making steady
progress on a cautionary approach more out to sea, making the Easterly turn
around Land's End headland by the time bigger boats had battled the
action closer inshore on the apparently shorter route.

Best wishes,

Rich S