[LUG]Re: Digging Emacs out of the grave.

On 27/03/2023 12:50, Tom via list wrote:
I'm now having that weird experience where something I used on an hourly basis 30/40 years ago (?) seems to have merged all is keystrokes with every other thing that used to have keystrokes and I've got very faint echoes of all sorts of things banging around my head! Emacs alas seems to lack the capability of doing doing a full DRC/ERC/Spice simulation run that used to take a good 4 days while I learned new tricks in the library!

That's OK, you can customize emacs keybindings to what you remember, and there might even be a package already for it ;-)

Cheers,

Anthony