Re: [LUG] New Printer

On 02/11/2020 22:37, maceion@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

What is weird is that, originally it did use the wifi for printing. I
suppose I messed up when I added the USB cable.

Neil

Does the printer work only on one connection or is there a setting to
use both Wifi and USB. Normally t he USB is used for set up.
Can you connect the WiFi by using a button on your router to connect?

I have tested and at the moment the printer works from USB only. If I remove the USB cable it will not print.

My previous printer, Photosmart 5220, printed on either quite happily. I expected this one to do the same.

I have thought of trying the WPS button on my router, but I don't want to cause any problems elsewhere. Is there likely to be problems with anything else if I press that router button while the printer is on?

Neil