Re: [LUG] New Printer

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 15:47:54 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>I think that I must somehow remove all reference to the printer from my
>computer, somehow, and start over. Now I just have to work out how to

That really shouldn't be necessary.

In CUPS, just find the printer, then select Edit Device, and proceed
from there.

Blinking wifi LED - check manual and see what that says.  But here, it
means the device is (re)starting, or searching for a device to connect
to.  It should return to steady state.  If not, ensure your router still
has wifi on.

You can also check wifi status on the printer's control panel or web
page.

--
 Regards  _
Who's a sucker now?