Re: [LUG] New Printer

On 01/11/2020 11:49, Michael Everitt wrote:
On 01/11/2020 11:44, Michael Everitt wrote:
On 01/11/2020 08:44, Neil wrote:
My new printer, HP Envy 6032, Is working well. But my HPLIP service does
not see it. With my previous printer I did not have this problem.

CUPS sees the printer just fine. And most of my browsers are OK. Libre
Office and my text editors are fine too. Just HPLIP. Not sure where to look.

Neil

IF it's new, it's likely HPLIP doen't support /that/ printer yet - give it
a while, and watch for releases, they're usually pretty good...
Regards,
Michael.

https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing/release_notes for info.

Sorry, when I said new I meant new to me. I think it has been available for some months.

Neeil