Re: [LUG] New Printer

On 02/11/2020 12:21, Neil wrote:

Further research shows that the printer is connection via the USB cable. My previous printer had both wifi and USB, with no problem. This one may be using the USB cable and still looking for the wifi.

Perhaps I could remove the USB plug and restart the printer. See what happens. Should that be safe?

Neil

The printer is printing from the USB port. It cannot find the wifi link, so it keeps looking for it. That is why the blue light is turning on and off all the time.

I have looked and looked, but cannot find how to make the connection between printer and wifi. If anyone can help me, thanks.

What is weird is that, originally it did use the wifi for printing. I suppose I messed up when I added the USB cable.

Neil