Re: [LUG] Grub Problem

On 16/08/2020 16:03, Sebastian wrote:
I have read the article you linked to - somehow I am sceptical of the
terms 'Secure Boot' and 'Microsoft CA' being used together... It is not
the more diverse set of authorities that the Web has benefited from.

Just in case this is relevant, all our machines have secure boot off. (By 'all' I mean my desktop computer and laptop, my wife's laptop and my daughter's laptop. I look after them all.)

My desktop is new so is running UEFI, as is my daughter's laptop. My laptop and my wife's laptop are old, so are using legacy.

Neil