Re: [LUG] query. Home "NAS" Help please.

On 15/03/2015 11:01, Simon Avery wrote:
>     Unless prior approval had been obtained.
>
>     http://xkcd.com/538/

No, not so easy as just a 'battering'.
Power can be exercised indirectly.
I have had my client's customer trembling in front of me and very
frightened due to delays in delivery of the 'spare' power station for
certain winter games as the games's sponsor a certain Tovarich "P" had
(indirectly) threatened  a firing squad and extinction of their total
family line if games did not start with enough power to supply the games
and the news organisation covering games.
In dealing with Russians over 50 years I have never had such visibly
frightened people as my counter-party.
link: Adler
http://www.gazprom.com/press/gazprom-2014/powerplant/
"The Adler TPP was commissioned in January 2013" ; this depends on what
you call 'commissioned', it was just weeks before start of games that
power was available.

It was easier for some other older contracts, in soviet times the
counter-parties  just acknowledged it would be imprisonment if failure
to state. Tovarich P has more power today than ever the Czars or Mr
Steel ever held in older times.
I trained under a Polish Colonel so I learnt to feed the bear with a
long spoon.
--
regards
Eion MacDonald