Re: [LUG] query. Home "NAS" Help please.

On 14 March 2015 at 21:14, Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I deal with people over all time zones and in 4 continents in many
'keyboards' (Chinese, Russian, Uzbek, USA Czech Republic, etc. Often

Given the huge amount of publicity regarding government mandated surveillance of the public, and that what you describe above is probably going to be quite interesting to a number of governments; have you ever been aware of such interest in your work, or any covert activity regarding you or your communications?Â

Also, do you take any special actions regarding the data you use? (Encryption when transmitting, storing, or using cloud-computer platforms)? Or are there any special requirements (that you can talk about) required by your clients?

(Taking an interesting detour away from the topic. You didn't reply to my initial response on this thread, so if you don't reply here either, I'll be forced to assume your full and detailed response has been intercepted and black vans* are converging on your home...

* With recent budget cuts, black helicopters are no longer available.)