Re: [LUG] query. Home "NAS" Help please.

Eion,

<snip>

Blimey.

Total and complete respect for having such an interesting life. Clearly you've been involved in a world that most of us know very little about (even if we sometimes like to think we do) and have mixed with some very serious people. And been good enough at it to reach retirement in relative liberty. Thank you for being so candid, it made good reading.

Easier usually to encrypt (one time phrase given by VoIP) document,Âsave, enclose in PDF, and transmit as part of normal correspondence.

Makes perfect sense to me, and there are no doubt dozens of other methods to buy time and resources. Knowing which method to use at which time is doubtless a large part of the skill involved.