Re: [LUG] Solid State Drive - first time

:o)

>> I can't believe you guys are all so bewildered by simple, mature technology!

>> This isn't rocket science people *bangs head on table*

I agree – this was the point of emailing as a question, in order to clarify these rumours…

I did hear that if you mount the SSD at an angle with the connector slightly lower than the rest of the SSD, then the bits pour out easier so that you get faster read speeds….

;o)