Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 23:45:12 +0100
From: trevor@xxxxxxxxxx
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Friday 11th Exwick Ark - do we want to do it, or move a week?

At the Exeter Pi Jam on Saturday I mentioned that I am not around this Friday, however the Ark are very happy for you to use the building. Dont forget you can use all the rooms upstairs and the meeting room downstairs.

Paula will need to either open up or give the key to Rick if he is around.

If you want to put it off for a week I am around on the 18th.

It would be good to plan to get the wifi up and running in the building.  This would be the top job to work on. It could also mean we could do a software freedom day event at the Ark if we planned it one weekend perhaps in the Autumn. (although it might be better to try and make that happen at the Fablab in town)

Secondly we have the new HP micro filesever and the HP logon server to set up.

Anyway, do let me know what you want to do.

In addition there was some talk about try to do some work at the Alphington Community centre at some point so I thought we could start that discussion.

Kind regards

Trevor

--
~~~~~~~~~