Re: [LUG] Wanted! Hard Drive! Reward Offered!

Bad news. The 320GB drive seems to have died at some point - I've tried it as a master and slave (boy, I'd forgotten the "joys" of fiddling about with pins on the back of IDE drives) in two machines and it's just not being recognised at all, whereas other drives are (so it's not the PCs). Next best I've got is a 160GB but judging by your response to Daniel that won't be suitable.
Jason

On 7 March 2014 11:02, Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 6 Mar 2014 17:13:13 +0000
Jason Witcher <jaydoubleyou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Jason,

>I've got a 320GB IDE Hitachi Deskstar - if you want it let me know. I'm

Perfect;  I'll take it.  Thank you.