[LUG] Wanted! Hard Drive! Reward Offered!

Hello All,

I'm after a 320GB (or more) 3.5" IDE hard drive as the one I've been
using has died.  I've already got an external case to fit it in, so just
need the bare HD.

Rather than buy new, I thought I'd offer to relieve somebody here of
some excess cruft in exchange for a few (amount to be agreed) beer
tokens.  Happy to pay postage, etc.

In anticipation....

--
 Regards  _
This is the fifty first state of the USA