Re: [LUG] Wanted! Hard Drive! Reward Offered!

I have a stack of hard drives pulled from the machines at exwick ark. 4x 40gb 2x 160gb, if you want them you can have them and if you want to buy them any proceeds will go to the ark or exeter lug.

I can also bring them to the lug meet or exeter pijam.

Daniel