Re: [LUG] Wanted! Hard Drive! Reward Offered!

On Thu, 6 Mar 2014 17:13:13 +0000
Jason Witcher <jaydoubleyou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Jason,

>I've got a 320GB IDE Hitachi Deskstar - if you want it let me know. I'm

Perfect;  I'll take it.  Thank you.

>in Torquay (Hele) and work in Exeter (Sowton) so if you're anywhere
>nearby I can drop it off.

I'm not easily accessible from either Torquay or Exeter.  If you're
prepared to post the drive to me, I'll happily pay postage.  Send me an
email (off list) with a price and I'll get back to you with my address.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin