Re: [LUG] flash - which distro

On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 19:36:22 +0000
bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello bad,

>Being a sysadmin for so many years has basically ruined the ordinary

Computers have never been my job.  Many people say they should be, but I
always baulk at the idea.  Due, in no small part, to that loss of the
love of them that would inevitably follow.  That, and the fact that I
don't really know as much about them as most people think I do.  I just
know more than them.

>I'm frequently amazed that my machines even boot most days instead of
>just catching fire and destroying all of my data...

:-D

--
 Regards  _
The public wants what the public gets