Re: [LUG] flash - which distro

On 07/01/14 19:04, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 18:19:22 +0000 bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Hello bad,
>
>> Sorry, I probably should have made that clearer.
>
> Not a problem;  I though I'd simply missed the details from a
>
>> If you can be bothered, it's a quick test - you can grab the
>> latest build from here: http://nightly.mozilla.org/
>
> I may well give it a bash.  Warnings about running it & a regular
> copy of FF and potential config clashes duly noted.  Running stuff
> like this doesn't bother in the slightest.  On the contrary, it
> gets the adrenaline pumping.  It take me back to what computing
> used to be like in the good 'ole 8 bit days.

Being a sysadmin for so many years has basically ruined the ordinary
computing experience for me - if my workstation fans aren't running
full-tilt, load is at 100% and bleeding edge packages are exploding
all around me I feel like something is wrong.

I'm frequently amazed that my machines even boot most days instead of
just catching fire and destroying all of my data...

Cheers