Re: [LUG] flash - which distro

On 07/01/14 14:10, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 23:22:14 +0000 bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Hello bad,
>
>> a nightly build and set browser.tabs.remote to true in
>> about:config.
>
> Tried that;  Had a *major* impact(1) on starting ff, so gave up.
>
> (1)  Firefox didn't finish loading, even after a minute, so I
> killed it and edited prefs.js to set b.t.r. back to false.

You are using a nightly build right? Or anything that's at least
Firefox 29? No problems with it here.

ghost@failbot:~$ firefox -v
Mozilla Firefox 29.0a1

I should have also said to be on the safe side, when playing with
Alpha Firefox versions it would be wise to create a new profile
initially just to make sure you don't accidentally trash your existing
one. I mess around with Firefox so heavily that I have a
caching/backup mechanism for my profiles so it sort of slipped my mind.

Regards