Re: [LUG] OT : Android phone crashing

 On 04/08/2013 13:23, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 12:34:41 +0000 (UTC)
Martijn Grooten<dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello Martijn,

it may be a question of how much I can be bothered to pursue it.
As long as people don't bother the mobile 'phone shops will continue to
break the law and get away with it.

That also is true. I would certainly follow the advice in the links Henry posted before giving up. Personally if they refused I would take a shortcut and write to their CEO and my MP.. possibly Watchdog, Which et al. My experience has been that companies become amazingly cooperative when they see 'CC Joe Bloggs, MP' at the foot of a letter, and even more so the longer the list.

Julian