Re: [LUG] OT : Android phone crashing

On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 14:29:10 +0100
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Julian,

>That also is true.  I would certainly follow the advice in the links
>Henry posted before giving up.

On one occasion I took more direct action.  Admittedly, this wasn't in a
mobile 'phone shop, but the same principle will apply, I'm sure.  This
method does mean you have to have a fair amount of time on your hands
and that you need to go to the shop close to closing time;

If they don't give satisfaction, tell them you're not going to leave
until you get what you came in for.  Tell them that if they want you to
leave they'll have to call the police, because you're not going
anywhere.  The one time I did this, there was an almost immediate change.

The reason for going near closing time is that everybody will be wanting
to go home, and having to hang around until the police arrive is the
last thing they want.  In fact, they'll probably not want the police
involved at all.  Bad publicity and all that.  Of course, if the staff
try to eject you from the premises, you can call the police on them.

--
 Regards  _
Dream on white boy, dream on black girl