Re: [LUG] OT : Android phone crashing

Hard to comment. There are some log viewing tools which expose the log, I think
there was one at least that didn't require rooting the phone when I looked at mine.

Did it always do this? If not I'd go for a reinstall, since the file system is prone
to corruption you want the reformat and reinstall. Don't rely on Google backup do
your own. In my case entries in the file systems equivalent of lost and found
(Lost.Dir iirc) showed clear evidence that important files were lost. If it is file
system be aware trying to back everything up may trigger further issues.