Re: [LUG] OT : Android phone crashing

On Sat, 3 Aug 2013, bad apple wrote:
If you're going to have to go that far, you might as well start
investigating Cyanogenmod or another 3rd party re-flash

When I got this phone I made a conscious decision not to do anything fancy with it and use it like an 'average' user would.

So before I go and look into reflashing it, I'll go and complain to Vodafone. They should be obliged to fix it, or give me a new phone.

Martijn.