Re: [LUG] OT surveillance

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 08:56:05AM +0300, Simon Robert -Cottage wrote:

As to swearing, yes my conversation is often full of effing and blinding, but usually only when appropriate (everyone else is swearing or I've dropped a breeze block on my foot). Not in general public conversation (the LUG is such, maybe, almost?) I don't see this as a limit on my freedom of expression, just being socially responsive to situations. Blistering barnacles, there are alternatives you bunch of bashi bazooks!

Yes

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately