Re: [LUG] Debian 7 and wifi

On 16/06/13 23:12, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> Thanks for the advice. I have no intention of buying an AMD laptop. I
> have had a quick Google for Dell refurbs. I suppose you mean their own
> website? Anyway there are so many choices of so many different models,
> I wouldn't know where to start. Still looking,
>
> Neil

Duh, have no idea why I didn't just think to give you the link:

http://www.dell.co.uk/outlet/

Great deals on there, it really helps to keep checking back every now
and then over a few weeks to catch the particularly sweet offers. They
often have free P&P as well, which saves even more money.

Should probably point out that I am definitely not affiliated with Dell
in any way - wish I was though. They should be paying me commission with
the amount of gear I shift for them through recommendations...

Cheers