Re: [LUG] Desktop trauma

I ran Debian Sid for some years as main OS with no major problems but, finally defeated by KDE4, changed to Lenny. The gnome2 fiasco now is not so different.

Even those with spare £££'s for new hardware that can actually run this stuff don't want it!

I now run Trinity (mostly) and XFCE on Squeeze. Desktop trauma here is long-since solved.

TDE is actively maintained, 3.5.13 is just released. It got some excellent reviews and this month's "distrowatch" donation.