Re: [LUG] Desktop trauma

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:50:24 +0000 (GMT)
bad apple<ifindthatinteresting@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello bad,

world, smug KDE users are - quite rightly - laughing their asses off.

Well, if they are, they should be ashamed of themselves.  Many were less
than pleased by the changes between KDE3&  KDE4.  However, they were
probably far less traumatic.

No, I am not laughing. I did not like the change from KDE3 to KDE4. However I have stuck with it and I do not use either desktop effects of compiz, so that helps. I am seriously considering Xfce though.

Neil