Re: [LUG] Comical phone call. MS vs Linux & Malware.

Hi All,

Yes, BT continues to be pathetic.
When I received
a string of nuisance calls from a number in Preston, BT's
response was to sign me up to "Choose to Refuse". What they
should have done is terminate the account of the nuisance
caller, as is their legal right. But because the caller
spends a considerable amount of money with them, they
fobbed me off with choose to refuse, at extra cost to me of
course.
Now I have terminated the choose to refuse, and
will refer all nuisance call instances to Ofcom or Otelo,
or whatever they are called this week.
Fellow LUG members,
don't be conned the way I was.

Raymond Knowles.