Re: [LUG] Fwd: UK 'misled' on broadband speeds

On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 12:58 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:

> Try one of the many Enta resellers, 30 day contracts, reasonably good
> usage allowances.  For about Â45 you get 90GB peak (that is 8am to 8pm
> weekdays) and unlimited off peak (8pm to 8am weekdays and all weekend).
>
> http://ukfsn.org/business/internet/adsl/
>
> Rob

Thank you Rob, I've just had to change my opinion on Entanet after a
quick look. It is going to cost me more, but I think I can live with
that.

Is there anyone on Entanet with experience of their broadband service
and how well they deal with problems when they arise?  Before I leap in.

Is customer/technical support English or will be talking to Justin in
Bangalore ?

Are there any better deals around on packages over 100GB-150GB per month
that anyone has noticed ?

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides