Re: [LUG] New router

On 29/04/10 19:48, tom wrote:

Skype uses the same model that drug dealers use - give it away for free
and get em hooked. I do use it myself - but I will never let them have a
penny of mine and I would never encourage anyone else to pay for any of
their services. The information highway belongs to us all and we should
never encourage people trying to own bits of it.
Tom te tom te tom

I wouldn't pay to use Skype, heck I even have a quid credit which they've given me but I can't be bothered to use it.

Rob